Comment on page
Set up Mailjet Integration
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- Mailjet Account
- CrossEngage Account
- User data (including an email address)
A Mailjet API key allows CrossEngage to connect to your Mailjet account. To create the API key:
- In the “REST API” box, click on
API Key Management.
- By default, all Mailjet accounts come with a Primary API Key that grants full access to your account, including but not limited to sending emails, statistics, and information.
- In the CrossEngage app, navigate to
- Click the
Add new integrationbutton in the top right corner of the page.
- Search for Mailjet, then click
Set up. An integration set-up form will open.
- Enter a clear, descriptive name for your integration in the "Account name" field.
- Insert your Primary API Key and Secret Key into the "API key" and "Secret key" fields respectively.
- Paste the API key that you copied from your Mailjet account during the previous steps into the "Account name" field.
Applyto save your integration.